CLERK OF WORKS SERVICES LONDON
Clerk of Works Services London
Fox Curtis Murray - "your eyes and ears on site"
Most construction professionals are concerned about quality and safety in their building projects.
We will act as your eyes and ears on site and help your contractors to get it right first time, giving you peace of mind that you are protected from defects and deficiencies.
Get it Right first time.
CLERKS OF WORKS SERVICES
Our skilled and experienced Clerks of Works are a must-have on site.
A Clerk of Works looks after your or your client’s interests and plays a vital role in the smooth running of your construction project. Our Clerk of Works check that your works are installed appropriately and to the highest standards. This involves:
- Establishing a strong working relationship with your contractor and their team from the outset to prevent or resolve any disputes or issues that may arise during the course of the project
- Carrying out regular inspections of the work on site and keeping a daily diary of progress on site
- Comparing completed work with drawings and specifications to ensure they are consistent or that variations have been through correct approvals processes
- Resolving issues as to the interpretation of agreed drawings and specifications
- Measuring and sampling building materials to ensure they meet all required quality standards
- Identifying defects and providing options for correcting them
- Facilitating and keeping records of any negotiations and contract variations subsequently required
- Monitoring and reporting progress to clients, construction managers, architects and surveyors through daily, weekly, and monthly reports, as required
- Providing practical advice on the project as necessary
We supply expertise as your eyes and ears on site - our Clerks of Works are either Members of the Institute of Clerks of Works and Construction Inspectorate (MICWCI) or are qualified in their own specialist field (i.e. mechanical & electrical chartered engineers, structural engineers, City & Guilds qualified). We only employ the best and we have worked with them over the course of many years and many projects and we maintain a close and hands on approach with all our clients and projects.
Fox Curtis Murray are a building consultancy specialising in providing Clerks of Works services and Quality Control inspections.
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter